Are you ready to explore further and go through main areas of airspace around the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane (or even further if you are adventurous!)

Completion of the course will give you a Controlled Airspace Endorsement to enjoy the freedoms of flying anywhere around Australia.

How old must you be?
While you can learn to fly from any age, you cannot go solo before you are 15. As a result we don’t recommend that you conduct many lessons before the age of 14.

What are the medical requirements?
Your medical health should be of the equivalent to hold a private motor vehicle license. If you are over the age of 75 or have other certain medical conditions you may require a letter from your GP. If you’re unsure please contact us.

What aircraft do we use for the course?
Eurofox 2K – Click here for the aircraft information.

How much does it cost?
You can see our hourly rates for dual and private hire here.