Home Flight Training Learn To Fly RA-Aus Recreational Pilot Certificate (RPC)


The Recreational Pilot Certificate (RPC) is administered by Recreational Aviation Australia (RA-Aus). This certificate is designed to allow pilots to enjoy flying for fun at an affordable price.

The RPC is a great place to start whether you are looking at flying for recreational or professional purposes.

Completion of the course will not only give you an RPC but a Tailwheel Endorsement to enjoy the freedoms of Bush Flying and other fun flying activities.

How old must you be?
While you can learn to fly from any age, you cannot go solo before you are 15. As a result we don’t recommend that you conduct many lessons before the age of 14.

What are the medical requirements?
Your medical health should be of the equivalent to hold a private motor vehicle license. If you are over the age of 75 or have other certain medical conditions you may require a letter from your GP. If you’re unsure please contact us.

What aircraft do we use for the course?
Eurofox 2K – Click here for the aircraft information.

How much does it cost?
Check out our current rates here. Budget for around 10 short briefings and 25 – 30 hours of dual flight training. If you’re unsure about any of the information please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We understand there’s a lot of information!