RA-AUS Passenger Carriage Endorsement

Soaring the skies and soaking up the views from above are some of the unique privileges of being a pilot. However, gaining a passenger carriage endorsement and sharing this with a friend or loved one is even better! Maybe fly to a remote airfield overlooking the beach, mountains or lakes and share a picnic lunch. Stick ‘n Rudder gives you wings to adventure!

How old must you be?
To hold this endorsement you’ll need to already hold a Recreational Pilot Certificate which requires you to be 15 years or older. 

What are the medical requirements?
Your medical health should be of the equivalent to hold a private motor vehicle license. If you are over the age of 75 or have other certain medical conditions you may require a letter from your GP. If you’re unsure please contact us.

How much does it cost?
Check out our current rates hereMost pilots would hold a Recreational Pilot Certificate by this stage (note – it is possible to integrate the passenger carriage endorsement with the RPC) and have a least 5 hours of solo flight time. This means that to obtain the passenger carriage endorsement you’d require around an additional 5 hours of solo (private hire) flight time and around an hour with an instructor to be issued the endorsement at the end.